Hashtags for Every Day of the Week
Use hashtags to grow your business! Whether you are using a hashtag for Instagram, Twitter or Facebook, there are various types of hashtags, including industry hashtags, custom business hashtags, location-based hashtags, and of course, daily hashtags.
Daily hashtags are more general but can be a great tool for boosting your social media presence and getting your brand in front of more of the right people.
Finding the right hashtags for your business isn’t always quick and easy. Remember that your ultimate goal is to get found by more customers. For best results, stick to hashtags that are closely related to your products or services and your brand identity.
To make your life easier, here are daily hashtags that you can incorporate into your social media strategy.
Hashtags for Monday:
- #MarketingMonday - Discuss a trending marketing topic, tip, trick or question.
- #MondayBlues - Sympathize with your audience or give them cheer them up.
- #MotivationalMonday - Start your followers’ week off right with some motivational quotes and photos.
- #MusicMonday - Showcase the musical talents of your employees or customers.
- #MondayMemories - Share memories of your business, or engage your audience by asking them to share their favorite memories.
- #ManicureMonday - Specifically for spas and salons.
- #MindfulMonday or #MindfulnessMonday - Yoga studios, life coaches, and other businesses related to mental health.
- #MaxoutMonday or #MondayRun - Gyms, personal trainers, and fitness coaches.
- #MixedGreenMondays - Nutrition or Restaurants
- #MondayOutfit - Fashion Boutiques
Hashtags for Tuesday:
- #TransformationTuesday - Before and after photos (great for contractors, salons, personal trainers, landscapers, and more).
- #TrendyTuesday - A great way to show how your business is keeping up with the latest trends in your industry.
- #TipTuesday - Answer a customer FAQ or provide helpful tips related to your industry.
- #TechTuesday - Reveal new gadgets you’re using for your business, or offer tech tips.
- #TravelTuesday - For travel or tourism industries.
- #TopicTuesday - Share your thoughts on a popular topic in your industry.
- #TuesdayTrivia - Test your followers’ knowledge about your business or industry.
- #TuesdayTraining - Fitness Business
- #TuesdayTasting - Restaurants
- #TuesdayShoesday - Fashion Business
- #TestimonialTuesday - Share a customer review.
Hashtags for Wednesday:
- #WellnessWednesday - Provide tips for staying healthy and active.
- #WayBackWednesday - Share photos or videos from the early days of your business.
- #WisdomWednesday - Share wise words of advice for your followers. Keep it related to your industry.
- #WorkoutWednesday - Post a workout idea or give a sneak peek at one of your Wednesday fitness classes.
- #HumpDay - Let your followers know how you’re getting over the mid-week hump.
Hashtags for Thursday:
- #ThrowbackThursday - Share photos or videos from the early days of your business.
- #ThankfulThursday - Thank someone who’s helped your business, such as your customers. Tell your audience what you are thankful for. Gratitude goes a long way toward building customer loyalty on social media.
- #ThursdayThoughts - Ask your followers’ opinions on ideas you have for improving your business.
Hashtags for Friday:
- #FearlessFriday - What makes you fearless? Tell a story about overcoming challenges related to your business.
- #FlashbackFriday - Post an image of your founder as a child or of your business in its early stages.
- #FeelGoodFriday - Post a feel-good photo or quote that is related to your industry, product, or service.
- #FeatureFriday - Feature specific products or services, loyal customers, or share consumer-generated content.
- #FashionFriday - Showcase how you’re keeping up with the latest trending style.
- #FoodieFriday - Great for restaurants and fitness businesses.
- #FunnyFriday - Share something funny about your business, customers, or employees.
- #FunFactFriday - Share a fun fact about your business or industry.
- #FitnessFriday - Display your newest 30-minute workout.
- #FollowFriday - Feature another local business you follow, and encouraging your audience to follow them too.
- #FridayFun or #FunFriday - Show your followers how to have fun this weekend, or show some fun behind the scenes posts of your office culture.
Hashtags for Saturday:
- #SocialSaturday - Share how you’re interacting with your community through events and promotions.
- #SaturdayStory - Share a story about your business or industry.
- #ShareSaturday - Share an article that was written about your business, industry or business location.
- #ShoutoutSaturday - Give a shout out to one of your star employees or customers.
- #SmallBusinessSaturday - Use this on SmallBusinessSaturday to promote your business, feature a neighboring business, or encourage your followers to shop local.
- #SalesSaturday - Offer a special discount or deal for your product or services.
- #SaturdayStyle - Fashion Businesses
- #SaturdaySweat - Fitness Businesses
- #SaturdaySweets - Bakeries, Restaurants, and Nutrition Experts
- #SaturdaySpecial or #SaturdaySale - Use for product or service sales promotions.
Hashtags for Sunday:
- #SundayRead - Share one of your recent blog posts.
- #StartupSunday - Show how passionate you are about your business.
- #SpotlightSunday - Spread the love with spotlighting a loyal customer or evangelist.
- #WeekendVibes - Display your happiness for the weekend.
- #SundaySweets - Candy store, Bakery or Restaurant
- #SundaySweat - For a fitness-related business.
- #SundayFunday - Continue the weekend fun by sharing fun ways to use your business’s products.
- #SundaySpecial or #SundaySale - Use for product or service sales promotions.